Saturday, January 5, 2008

Boy O Boy does Time Fly!

Blake at 3 months old
Today was a busy day... Doug, Blake and I tore the entire house apart trying to find baby clothes for our baby boy arriving in March. That was a chore needless to say, everything was scattered throughout the entire house. We have so many boxes and bins of baby clothes and baby gadgets we hardly knew what to do with any of it. So we dug out, sorted by size, washed, and put away in his most adorable room ever, (if I do say so myself pictures to follow). Those clothes are so small and adorable, it seems like yesterday Blake was wearing these clothes. He is going to be 3 yrs old in a week and I can't believe how time flies. Happy Birthday Sweetie you are going to make such a Great Big Brother!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Boy, time does fly by. I love that little colorful picture of Blake when he was just about 9mos. wasn't he? New baby boy will indeed be blessed to have such a fine big brother to set the example for him. The Mom & Dad that the Lord has entrusted him to are pretty good too.
Good job getting all the clothes and gadgets that you saved from Blake when he was tiny out and put away.
Love you my sweet,
Mom

Sue said...

Ah, now I read that he was 3 months old in this picture.......

Sheryl at Friendship Cottage said...

Ahh - just doesn't seem possible that Blake (and Emma) are 3! I can hardly wait to meet your new little guy! And when Aaron is home and healthy again, to see the photos of your new nursery!
Love always to you and your family.
Sheryl