Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baby's Room... Check!

Well it is official, the baby's room is complete. Now the only thing to do is to wait. Baby Moore #2 is due in 3 weeks and when he decides to show up we will be ready. Bed is up, blankets and clothes are hanging in the closet and our bags are packed. My grandpa and grandma just got this new Rocker/Glider for my birthday and I can't wait to rock this new baby! Please say a prayer for a safe and healthy delivery for the newest addition to the Moore Family!

6 comments:

Sue said...

What a sweet room baby #2 has to come home too. We can't wait to meet the newest member of our family.
Love,
Mom

Sheryl at Friendship Cottage said...

How adorable! Baby Moore is one lucky little guy, but mostly because of the family he has! I am soooo thrilled with the news about Aaron! (just read your mom's blog) Let's hope Aaron is home soon! Love - Sheryl

Cindy Flora said...

super cute room - keep us posted on the arrival.

Love Cindy

Jennie Travis said...

Adorable!!!! Any names yet? Good luck in a few weeks!!! :) Jennie Travis

Sammy said...

WOW,i saw your nursery after doing a google image search. I must say that I love the color and design. After seeing this I have a few more ideas.

Sammy said...

WOW,i saw your nursery after doing a google image search. I must say that I love the color and design. After seeing this I have a few more ideas.