Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all. Just wanted to give you all a quick update on Aaron from the last couple of days. Yesterday was a good day, the doctor's have located the infection that they have been looking for for the past week or so. It is a bacterial infection in his lungs. They started him on a new antibiotic yesterday and so far so good. Aaron got to sit up in a chair today and he and Angie watched a movie for Valentine's Day. Last night he filled out all of his Valentine's for Ang and the kids. Doug and I hed down tomarrow with all of the kids to spend the weekend. We are very excited to see Aaron. Aidan called and left Aaron a Valentine message today on the phone, he was so excited. Doug, Blake, Aidan and I had a relaxing Valentine's at home tonight, Blake and Aidan are all snuggled up in thier pajamas and getting ready for bed. Thank you for stopping by, hopefully there will be more good news to come! Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers, they mean the world to all of us and especially to Aaron's healing. dana

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Dana - I am glad to hear Aaron is doing better. And I hear someone has a birthday today - so Happy Birthday and I hope all is going well with the pregnancy.

Sarah Gauthier

Sheryl at Friendship Cottage said...

Happy Birthday! So glad to hear they have finally found the infection! Prayers that they can knock it out!!! Just yesterday I learned from Sonia, that Ryan's fiance was at an infectious disease Dr trying to find out why for 5 wks. every afternoon her temp was spiking, heart racing and she'd shiver uncontrollably. It sounded so much like Aaron's symptoms just made me wonder....
Monica is feeling better, but they still wanted her to have a ckup from the Inf. Dis. Drs Haven't heard what they found out. Hope you all have a good week-end
Love and Hugs - Sheryl

Cindy Flora said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY cousin. Glad to see you are still able to get around with the baby being due so soon. Give you brother a kiss and hug for me. Keep us posted on when that baby finally shows up.

Love Cindy

Soleil said...

Dana:
This is my first comment I've left on your blog. I found it through your Mom's blog. Wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday. Hope you enjoyed your special day. Thank you for passing on the good news about Aaron. I continue to keep him and your family in my prayers.

Take Care!
Sheila