Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thank You Mom's Group!

What a surprise! My fellow mother's from my Wednesday's Mom's Group at the Church, surprised Kate and I yesterday with a baby shower. It was one of the most lovely parties I have been to in a long time. The atmosphere was great, the food was heavenly and the company was even better. These women are a God sent blessing in my life.
Kathy, Crystal, Kate, Holly, Angie, Camie, Michelle and Jill: God has put you all in my life for so many reasons and I can't thank him enough for that. You have not only taught me more about myself but you have shown me ways to be a better Christian wife, mother, sister, daughter and friend. You all have such unique and special qualities and from the bottom of my heart, thank you for being a part of my life.
Blake and I had so much fun this morning going through all of the special things you all purchased for our new baby boy! Thank you from our entire family.
Dana