Friday, March 7, 2008

The Guest House Part II

I promised you more well here it is, part II of the guest house. These pictures are of the Kitchen and Entryway. The kitchen is all crisp white bead-board wainscoting on the ceiling and walls. The beams on the ceiling were just added and I love them. They give the kitchen much more architectural detail.
The custom cabinets are all being built by a local craftsman named Gary Tilmann. We do a lot of work together and his craftsmanship is wonderful. The cabinets are all white and in the center of the kitchen is going to be an antique island that is painted apple green with white trim. The island is topped off with a thick butcher block top and will be a great centerpiece for this simply chic kitchen.
I am very excited about the way this guest house is coming along. It is white, bright and there is nothing shabby about this sweet chic cottage. Thanks for stopping by!
dana

1 comment:

Judy said...

Dana - I'm so glad you visited me via lamp tramp. I just absolutely love the way your guest house is shaping up...I'd love to have a guest house to fix up. Until then, I'll keep plodding away at my little ole' house, changing, re-arranging, etc.
Please visit me as often as you can.

XOXO - Judy