Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Baby Boy!

Nolan James Moore
March 13, 2008
9:44 am
8lbs 12oz, 21inches
We welcome baby Nolan to our family! We are home now and getting settled in to our new routine. Nolan is a happy and healthy baby boy. We thank God for this precious bundle of joy.
Mom has been here with us all week and is such a huge help. Doug has been home a lot, he is very helpful with all of the things that need to be done, whether it is with Blake and Nolan, picking up toys, doing dishes or just being there for my support during recovery... he has been wonderful. Blake loves being a Big Brother he is really adjusting well to having a baby in the house. He is so cute with Nolan, these two boys are going to keep us busy that is for sure.
Thanks for stopping by, please stop back for more baby updates.
Lots of Love,
dana

5 comments:

Amy Fox said...

He is adorable, can't wait to meet him. We will have to get the boys together when you are ready for visitors. Glad to here the Moore Family is doing great.
Love Amy

Sue said...

So sweet. I miss him and all of you already.
Love,
Mom

Judy said...

Is there anything more precious than a sweet sleeping baby? He is sooo beautiful. Congratulations on your new addition!

Judy

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Adrienne said...

What a sweetie!!!! I bet he and Blake will be the best of friends. I cant wait to meet him.

Adrienne