Monday, April 21, 2008

Here's a Little Snack!

So, mom and I have got our minds just a racin'. We are hoping to get our hands on the guest house this week. The contractors are finishing up and we are ready to decorate. We have picked out some of the larger pieces including an apple green sofa, green gingham chair and ottoman, side chair and some sweet antique tables all painted in white. We are ready to get going on this beauty and I can't wait to see it all put together.
Please say a prayer for mom and I today, that God leads us through this decorating process. Providing us with the tools we need to finish and giving us the ideas, patience and energy we need to complete the project he has so wonderfully blessed us with. With two little ones at home we need to definitely pray for the energy...
Check back later for a progress report. Thanks for stopping by.
dana

3 comments:

Kijar said...

See Please Here

Judy said...

I can't wait to see the guest house. It sounds so cottagy with all the white and green...fresh and calming.

Judy

Computador said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.