Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lazy Day at the Lake House...

Just another lazy day here at our Lake House on a hill. When I say Lake House on a hill, I mean you can kinda see the lake through all the trees, from on top of our hill. Is that sort of like a "Room with a View?" Call it what you want... It's Home to us!
The sun is shining and the birds are saying hello... (or are they saying, "get away from my nest!") Blake and I have been planting flowers together for most of the morning. He did have to take a break at one point to play in his new sandbox his daddy built him last weekend. We just came in for a bite to eat and to give Nolan a bath and a bubba. He is getting so big, I can't believe how fast it goes. Hope you all have a lovely day.
many hugs,
dana

6 comments:

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Dana! Thanks for stopping by.
I loved reading your blog and thanks for sharing photos of your home. It is really beautiful. Love the green and pink!
I will come back again to visit.

Irma :)

Sheryl at Friendship Cottage said...

That sandbox makes me want to be a kid again and jump on in with Blake! He too is getting so big!

A Pretty Home said...

Hi
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment and especially for praying for my friend Michelle and her son..
I appreciate that and I know she will too.
Im so glad you came by so I can come here and see your blog...love it, its beautiful!!
hugs,
candy :)

Donna Lynn said...

Darling Dana!
Your precious boy is just gorgeous! Probably should say, Handsome instead, oh well he is little he won't know!
Hope you are having a wonderful week, I have been busy packing up my BFF for her cross country move to TN in 3 days...so sad, so much crying, and so heartsick!
Pray for me to recover, I am losing my friend and a true sister!
XXOO,
Donna Lynn

Megan Lynn said...

Hi Dana- I can't believe what a big boy Blake has grown into! It seems like yesterday I was watching him at Chloe's when he was itty bitty...hope you all enjoy the "lake house" and sandbox this spring/summer!!
love,
megan

Donna Lynn said...

Hi Dana,
Just coming by for a quick check in! Hope you had a wonderful weekend with your family, we had a busy weekend, pop over to my blog and see!

Have a great day tomorrow!
XO,
DL