Saturday, May 10, 2008

New Life!

There are so many things that I love about Spring... The main thing that I love is the New Life all around us. The bulbs that we plant in the fall, start to blossom. The trees after a long cold and sleepy winter, start to awaken with leaves. God surrounds us with the beauty and wonderment of new life on a daily basis but I think Spring is his specialty. Take a moment and look around at all that God created and praise him because what he has done for us is very good indeed.
"Thank you God for our beautiful Seasons that you have created so magnificently. You are an Awesome God indeed and you bring us New Life that puts me in ahh on a daily basis. Thank you God!"
Speaking of New Life, as most of you know my husband and I just had a new baby boy. He turned 8 weeks on Thursday and he is doing just great. He is a great sleeper, and a very happy boy. This Sunday on Mother's Day, Nolan and my husband Doug will be baptized together at our church. I am very excited for both of them, how wonderful for Nolan and his daddy to be starting their journey with Christ at the same time. I thank God for this blessing!
"Happy Mother's Day!"
I hope all of you mothers can take Sunday for yourself and your families. You truly have the hardest job in the world and may God Bless all of you and your families.
Thanks for stopping by! dana

2 comments:

Donna Lynn said...

Oh Dana,
How wonderful for you and your family, and on Mothers Day too! You will never forget this blessed day EVER!

Big Hugs Mom to Mom,
Donna Lynn

Sue said...

Dana,
What a lovely day it was! Thank you for the pretty bowl you gave me, it looks really nice in the living room.
Hugs,
Mom