Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hello!

Blissful beauty...
I purchased this book at TJMaxx because of the colors and
it turned out to be a very sweet book. Guest House Bathroom
This special piece was purchased for the Guest House, at Stone Soup in town and was made by a local artist. I loved the piece so much that I purchased a similar bowl, but in pink and green for my mom for Mother's Day.
(I will take a picture of it tomorrow and show you... I love this women's work.)
Sorry I haven't been around for awhile... Everything is a little crazy right now. I am on a little vacation with the boys and will be back to blogging soon! Thank you for stopping by and
please stop by again! dana

3 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Hi Dana,

Everything looks just so lovely! I'm ready to come stay in the guesthouse, it's better than a hotel.:)
xo Lidy

Susie Harris said...

Your home looks so yummy. Im glad I found you, Susie H

linda said...

Beautiful, thoughtful touches everywhere- just lovely!!!