Monday, June 9, 2008

Is it Sunny or Stormy?

Well the big question here today is... Is it going to be Sunny or Stormy? I am hoping for Sunny. The boys and I are home now and we have so much work to do inside and out. The storms that have passed through this area made our surroundings not so pretty. There are leaves and branches everywhere and the plants and flower beds all need cleaned back out. I can handle a few leaves here and there and I just Thank God our home is still standing. I hope all of you made it through the storms and I pray that you are all safe, with power and a roof over your head. May God Bless all who may have suffered a loss of any kind, from these awful storms.
Many Blessings to you all!
Thanks for stopping by, dana

5 comments:

Sue said...

Hey sweetie pie! How you feeling today? We have been on the run all day. Issy and Michel went home last night so a lot of catching up to do around here. I'll talk to you in the morning.
Hugs,
Mom

Donna Lynn said...

Hi Dana,
Hope all is well in your world, are you having a good beginning of your week??? Hope so!
I had a busy weekend, and am trying to post about it, blogger is being stupid today!

XO,
DL

Sue said...

I'll probably talk to you before you read this post but if I forget to tell you, Rhondi just let me know that Tasha Tudor passed away at 92 on Sunday.

Dana said...

how sad...

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色