Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Little Bits of Heaven!

I woke up this morning and thought to myself:
How Great is Our God!
I am so guilty of getting wrapped up in everything else, that I sometimes forget to stop and thank God for all that he has blessed my family and I with. God has given me so much and has blessed my life in so many ways that I am grateful to Him beyond words.
Thank you for blessing me...
with a wonderful and supportive husband who is always there for me.
He allows me to stay home and be a homemaker and to be
with our two beautiful boys. What a Blessing for sure!

Thank you for blessing Doug and I with two boys. I pray they will continue to grow with you God and be good boys who will in turn grow into wonderful Godly men. May you give us the guidance and patience we need to get through the crazy years.

and all of His people said; Amen!

He will fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.

Job 8:21

It doesn't matter how old or young you are God can be in all of us. I hope all of you feel the Joy of God's love for us and I hope that you can take time out of your busy days to

Enjoy Life's Little bits of Heaven.

God Bless, Dana

5 comments:

Sue said...

Oh, I could just kiss those sweet faces to pieces. Praise
God in good times and bad and He will be your strength. It has been amazing to watch you grow in the Lord after receiving Him in your late teens. Now my Joy, too, is beyond words when I see and hear little Blake relate everything to Jesus. Praise God for his great mercy.

Nancy said...

Beautiful Post!! Blessings to you, Nancy

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

Bless you, your two sons and your husband!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am having my 300th post giveaway and would love it if you could stop by and enter!
Penny

Cote de Texas said...

Aw, so beautiful!!!! you have to take the time to kiss the babies AND smell the roses.


thank you so much for your sweet comments - much appreciated!!!

Joni

Kelly said...

Thank you for your comment on my blogspot(the first one!) It is wonderful to see you so happy and to be in touch with you again. I feel the same way about my family and feel so blessed everyday. Keep in touch and I will do the same! Love, Kelly