Saturday, September 20, 2008

More Country Living/Spec Home II

Well Hello Everyone! Just wanted to say thank you for stopping back by. I really didn't take that many great pictures at the show and my camera is dead or I would show you all what I purchased. (to be continued...)
I just thought this guy was to cute!

I love these Gourds

(cream and green)

wouldn't this look be perfect for the guest house!

That is really it as far as the Show. As soon as I get my camera back up and running I will have to show you some of my...

fabulous finds!

Spec Home II:
Hope you all enjoyed thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Dana

4 comments:

Simply Dandy said...

Hi Dana,
I just realized who's daughter you are. Tis a small blogging world, isn't it?? Your mama seems like such a sweetie. I love your blog. Please come by sometime.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Simply Dandy said...

Oh yes, I forgot to tell you I went to this show last year. I couldn't believe the people......what a crowd.

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

That scarecrow is so cute and the spec home is beautiful. I love all the red touches.
Hugs~Kelly

Nancy said...

Hi Dana, that is a cute guy..LOL. I love the cream and green gourds. The spec home is gorgeous! Nancy