Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fall??? It's 90 degrees...

I was going through some of my pictures from other fall projects and ran across these. I loved doing this house, the colors are so warm and inviting.
This room is ready for the fall season that is for sure. Are You?
Just after the big weekend I am all inspired and finally coming to grips that summer is over. School is starting, sports teams are getting fired up and everything around us is screaming Fall. Well, everything but the 90 degree weather we are having.
Where is that coming from? Crazy...

God Bless the people that are being affected by the hurricanes right now. I pray for the safety of the people, pets, homes, hospitals, businesses and so many other things that are affected by these horrible storms. God Bless them all!

Have a blessed day!

Dana

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Dana, I love the fall decorated room...looks beautiful and festive. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, Nancy

Angie said...

I love the new blog design. Love, Ang

Donna Lynn said...

Hey there Dana,
Yes, fall is here, I too have been thinking of fall decor, it is much cooler here though!

Love the pictures of the fall decor you did, the room is lovely, also your new blog design is great!

Take care and have a lovely week and weekend to come!
XO,
Donna Lynn

Sue said...

Hi hon,
I guess I didn't leave a comment yesterday. Love the new layout. Your client that you created the lovely room for must really be enjoying there beautiful porch these days.
Hugs,
Mom