Monday, September 8, 2008

The Spec Home Model 1...

Our family has been building these upscale model homes in our town and this home could be yours, because this beautiful home is on the market and ready to move into, with furniture and accessories included! You bring your clothes and a few of your possessions and this baby is
Good to Go!

This fabulous Master Retreat is stunning! You not only are perfectly placed on the river bank, but you have the most stunning view of the our

Area's Most Fabulous Golf Course as well.

What a Life!

This home features a large professional kitchen with all of the works. The large island in the center houses storage drawers, the microwave and an extra spot to seat and watch the chef at work. The Living Area is open to the kitchen and dining. Equipped with a beautiful fireplace, TV center, cozy furnishings and the breathtaking views of the golf course, what more could a person ask for.
Maybe Someone to wash all of those Stunning 2 story Windows? Maybe, but then what.

Another Fabulous View of the Surroundings. The Breakfast Nook, and what a nook. Yummm!

Let's Have Coffee!

Just thought I would give you a little taste of what I have been doing to keep myself busy. As if 2 boys isn't keeping me busy enough... But I love doing it and I had such a fun time getting everything spruced up. We are going to have the homes on the Parade of Homes tour in late Sept. So I am sure I will have more to share with you. I will have to show you the Model 2 Home it is a bit smaller but equally as adorable. Stop back to get the scoop on Model 2 updates.
More to come... Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a blessed day.
Love, Dana

12 comments:

Sue said...

Ah, I knew you would have better pictures than the ones on the Real Estate listing where you can't even see the kitchen. We really need to get that fixed.
Hugs,
Mom

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Dana, glad you are getting inspired to go yardsaling more now! It really is so much fun, the thrill of the hunt & not knowing what you'll find out there.

Love this home...what a gorgeous place it is! Lucky you to be part of that.

Rhoda

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Dana, what a beautiful home...everything about it is stunning. Thank you for sharing.

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Hi Dana,
The house is beautiful! Maybe you could use that green couch, do you think that anyone would notice it missing??LOL. What did you decide with the furniture in your family room? Green, red or something else. Just wondering.
Hugs~Kelly

Dana said...

I am stickin' with what I've got. I just didn't find what I was looking for. I know that I will find her someday. Thanks for asking. Dana

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Hi Dana,
I just wanted to tell you that I liked your old couch the best! I know it's nice to have a change, believe me, I change stuff all the time, but I thought the checks and the florals looked good together.
Hugs~Kelly

Nancy said...

Hi Dana, this is a gorgeous house..it will make someone a great home! It great you get to do this! Thanks for sharing the pictures. nancy

Happy @ Home said...

What a beautiful home and you have done a wonderful job decorating it.

What a great idea to sell a home in complete move in condition. . . furniture and everything. Is this a new concept?

Thanks for sharing.

Kim

The Emily's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Emily's said...

Hi Dana!
The house looks fabulous, as usual. I have also posted some other pictures of both spec houses on the business' blog if you would like to share or take a peek at them.
(unitedfloorcovering.blogspot.com)

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Nice job Dana, love that house.

Kathy :)

ps glad you're keeping your couch :)

Maryjane - The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Dana!

Wow, what beautiful homes your family builds! Just love coming to your uplifting blog!

Have a blessed week dear!

Hugs,
Maryjane