Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween Is Approaching.

My Little Peter Pan... HALLOWEEN 06
Well we have been getting costumes ready, pumpkins picked out and candy not yet bought (because I will eat it...) Needless to say we are getting ready for the next season. HALLOWEEN! (that is a season right???)
Blake is so excited, he is going to be a scarecrow and Nolan is his little pumpkin.
We have one costume party this year with the kids and Blake can't wait.
Have fun planning your Halloween costumes, cookies, candy and events.
I remember when I was a little girl, I loved this time of year and it is amazing that I still do. I can remember the houses we went to for treats, the leaves cracking below our feet and the scary noises coming from some of the real scary houses on the block. I love creating these same memories for my boys.
Lots of Love and Halloween Blessings,
Dana

3 comments:

mishebe said...

Hi won't you join me for "ROOSTER MONDAY MADNESS!" come by my blog and check it out. Love your blog by the way. mishelle

Kate, Jason, Ella, Jack and Linc said...

Cute costume for Blake! I love it. I've got to get to work on costumes around here. :) I can't believe October is almost over!

Nancy said...

Very cute! Oh, how I miss those days! We will have about 15 teenagers in our house Friday night for halloween! They grow up fast! Nancy