Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Sweet Baby...
is a Sick Baby... Good Morning All! Nolie and I just got back from the doctor and my sweet little boy has something called "croop" (I do not know if that is the right spelling but anyway he is a sick and coughy boy.) We have to start breathing treatment on him and hopefully he won't develop a fever. Please put Nolan in your prayers and ask that God be with him through this and to help him avoid a fever, recover fully and rapidly. Thank you, many blessings to you all! Dana

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Dana, I will pray for him! Please keep us posted on how he is doing. Take care of him. Nancy

Betty said...

Bless his sweet little heart...I am praying for him and that the croup goes away very soon....Betty

Sheryl at Friendship Cottage said...

I pray Nolan is feeling better soon....and that mommy is getting some rest. I remember when both my brothers and I had the croup at the same time, ages 3-5. Poor mom - she put us all in one room with a vaporizer spewing the aroma of Vicks Vaporub 24/7! I hope medicine has progressed in the past 50odd years!!!

Soleil said...

Dana:
Just getting caught up on your blog. Hoping that little Nolan is on the mend. My son was a crouper. He had it for the first time at 10 weeks old. Seems to run in families as my hubs and his siblings had it all the time. He is 8 and seems to have mostly grown out of it. As soon as I hear him cough like a barking seal, I get out the medication.