Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Living Room Layout and Pumpkin Carving!

We went to the neighbors last night to carve our pumpkins and had a great time. The boys were very proud of their pumpkins. They really turned out cute and of course they didn't photograph as cute as they really were. You get the idea!
So, last week I was bored and my mind was racing on ways to make my living room work more efficiently for my family. It seemed as if there was no good place for the boys to play unless I moved tables and things out of the way... Everyday. Needless to say... we needed to make a change.
So here it is...
Our newly (breaking many design rules) functional family room. (Where there is actual room for our family to play.) Isn't that what a family room is for anyway... Many Family Room Blessings from
The Moore Family Room,
to your Family Room.

-dana

5 comments:

martha said...

It's just beautiful! Do you have a "before" picture you could post? I'm not sure what changes were made.

martha said...

Ooooops. After I commented, I thought of scrolling down and found your previous pictures. Very nice also. I like the room both ways.

Nancy said...

Dana, I am in love with your living room! Glad the change will work for your family! Nancy

Sue said...

Hi,
The pumpkins look so cute. Love the new arrangement in the living room. This will give the boys sooooo much nice room to play in and it looks very nice.
Hugs,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Dana it looks great and what design rules did you break ??? No such thing as far as I am concerned, you did a great job, I actually think I like it better this way !!! And I loved the way it looked before :)

How cute are those boys ???

Have a nice day,
Kathy :)