Saturday, November 29, 2008

Let it snow...Let it snow...Let is snow!

Do we look like we are professionals?
So cool!
Uncle Kyle and Blake
Winter Skiing 07
Daddy getting Blake fitted for his ski boots! Goggles Check!
Do a little dance...
We are ready for the snow and ready for skiing! Can't wait for Christmas and all the snow that will hopefully come with it!
Enjoy these Winter Memories and find your families fun where ever you can.
Many Winter Blessings to you all and your families.
Love, Dana

video

4 comments:

Simply Dandy said...

Hi Dana,
I've missed your posts. I have never skiied, not sure if I could even do the ski lift....(chuckle)..I have kind of a fear of heights. I guess I could just close my eyes...LOL!

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Sue said...

Hi Sweetie,
How is Nollie feeling? I miss you guys already. We made about 1,500 cookies today so I'm pretty tired but we had a great time and I can't sleep now from all the sugar.
I'll talk to you in the morning.
Love,
Mom

Nancy said...

Looks fun...for you that is! I would be scared to death...LOL

Carrie said...

Dana,
Such great memories of last winter! I can't believe it's already time to get out there again but we are looking forward to skiing with you again soon!

Love, Carrie