Friday, November 7, 2008

Well, Blake is sooo excited about our full house for the weekend! We love it... the more the merrier. Aidan is staying with us this weekend and Tyler. Blakey can hardly control himself. The boys were up chatting and playing all night... okay (7:30-9:00)! LOL. It seemed like a long time, but they were having a blast. Aidan got here about 4:30p yesterday and Ty came about 7ish. We had a nice evening at home with all the boys and we are looking forward to tonight's BIG GAME!
This is my baby brother Ty in the red, I know he is not such a baby anymore. He is a junior at the local Catholic School and he is also staying with us for the weekend. I am thrilled...we don't get to see him as often as we would like and I have been missing him so much. Susan my step-mom had to go and be with her dad this weekend so we get him all to ourselves! He is playing football tonight for the district regional (I think) and I am praying that they win. Their team is like 12-0 and they are a great group of kids with a ton God given talent.
I am so proud of Ty and I pray that he wins tonight at the BIG GAME!
Thank you GOD for family!
I give you all the grace and glory for blessing our lives the way that you do.

Many Blessings to you and your families,

Dana

3 comments:

Sue said...

I can feel your joy knowing how you love to have a house full of family. Can't wait to get there and join in the mix. After I pick up the cake I'll be on my way.
Hugs,
Mom

Anonymous said...

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!


Thank you so much for including this anonymous blogger, I appreciate you including me xox Kathy :)

Happy Thanksgiving !

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Have a happy Thanksgiving!!
Hugs~Kelly