Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cake!

If I looked this cute eating Chocolate Cake... I would have nothing to worry about... But...
I don't.
If I have to look at another chocolate cake I think that I will die. Really enough already with the chocolate cake...(note to self do not make any more cake.)
well until Saturday, it's grandma's birthday and guess what is on the menu!
CAKE!
I am going to turn into one big piece of cake pretty soon. LOL I do really love birthdays, don't get me wrong but when you are somewhat trying to use the littlest bit of self control when it comes to food;
it makes it to hard to be good. Gotta love CAKE.
I hope that all of you are doing better than I am with you so called New Year Resolutions!
God Bless You!

2 comments:

Sue said...

He sure does look cute, even covered in chocolate cake crumbs!

Anonymous said...

Adorable !!!

Kathy :)