Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Birthday Boy!

Okay so the pictures aren't in order but if you look at them from bottom to top
you will get the idea! Enjoy. The Cake has been eaten... eaten and eaten... he loves CAKE!
That's My Boy!
Maybe just a little Taste...
The cake... A Circus theme cake I love my new Giant Cupcake Pan for William Sonoma. My sister-in-law got it for me for my birthday. Thanks Carrie!

What a HAM!

I know that it has been a couple weeks since the big day but I am just getting to the uploading of Nolie's birthday pictures. I hope you are having a great weekend!

Have a great day! dana

4 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Such a fun day. The darling cake that you made from the cupcake pan that Carrie got you was adorable. The animal crackers that I frosted were really cute too ;)
You have to post that hysterical vidio of Nolie laughing and clapping while we were singing happy birth to him!
Thanks for coming down this weekend. I know how busy you guys are and really appreciate it. If you can believe it, when we got home from Zender's last night after that huge meal I ate one of the homemade strawberry cupcakes that you made me for my birthday. My bad..........but it was so good. I'll share the rest of them with the kids when they get here later today. Riley told Grampa John that she wanted lots of goodies when she gets here. We'll see what the taste tester has to say about the cupcakes ;)
Hugs,
Mom

Dana said...

If you wait long enough the video is at the bottom of the post.

Anonymous said...

Adorable......

Kathy :)

Kate, Jason, Ella, Jack and Linc said...

So fun, Dana! I love the cake - it turned out great!