Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I know... things have been crazy around here.

I can't believe that my BABY...
Nolan is going to be ONE.
Where has the time gone. It seems like just yesterday I was holding him in my arms for the very first time and NOW... He is going to be the big One.
To my little boy...
You are growing, learning, laughing and doing things that I thought would take forever for you to figure out. God has blessed us with you and I couldn't ask for a better natured more loving and sweet boy. God has big plans for you son and I pray that you will grow, learn and laugh all the days of your life. We love you very much baby Nolan.
Happy Birthday! Love, Mom
Hope you have a great day!
dana

3 comments:

Donna Lynn said...

Hi Dana! Long time since I have been on the blogs, I just shut it down while I got my Father in Laws estate wrapped up, it consumed me for months. Happy Birthday to your little love bug, I remember when my oldest son (now 23) turned one, it was a shock! The time does fly by, catch every second and hold it dear...
XO,
Donna Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hi Dana,

The time sure does fly, seems like yesterday you were blogging about his birth...God Bless your little guy !!

I've missed your posts :)

All the best,
Kathy :)

Kate, Jason, Ella, Jack and Linc said...

What wonderful things to wish your baby boy! You're a great mom. Happy Birthday to Nolie!