Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We are ready for Spring!

Well it has been a long drawn out winter at our place and I have to say. Bring on the
"Spring Time."
We are looking forward to sunshine, parks, walks outside, biking and more. With Nolan just turning one this last week I am looking forward to this spring and summer being an active one. Blake is loving the outdoors right now. Nolan will (hopefully) be walking soon and I know it will be an adventure to say the least. I hope all of you are getting a peak at the sun and enjoying your day.
I wish you all warm Spring thoughts to all of you and your families.
God Bless and have a great day!
Dana

2 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Oh, I love seeing new pictures of my precious grandson's. Hope you had a great day sweetie.
Love you,
Mom

Sheryl at Friendship Cottage said...

Happy Birthday Nolan! And Happy Spring to the rest of your family!
Love - Sheryl