Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Just wanted to take this moment to wish my mother a Happy Birthday!
I am so blessed to have a mother who loves with all of her heart and listens to me go on and on...
My mom is there for me when I need her and guides me when I have lost my way. She has taught me about so many things: motherhood, GOD, decorating and so many more. I am truly blessed and I thank GOD for giving me a Mother who is all around amazing.
Happy Birthday Mom.
We love you so much, Dana

3 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Thanks Sweetie.
Love you,
Mom

Lynn said...

Your mom looks so beautiful and graceful. You don't know me, but I just had to let you know that. I "peak in" now and again on yours and your mom's blogs.

You two have the most wonderful talents and I love your family values.

Happy birthday to your mom. What a nice tribute to your mother. It also is a testament of how she raised you. ; )

Pat said...

Happy Birthday to a lovely lady! What a beautiful person you are and I wish you a year filled with more happiness then you can contain!