Thursday, August 5, 2010

Getting So Big!

The Chest Protector...
Do you think this can help teach him about putting on his
"ARMOR of GOD"
This can be his breastplate.
Blake got a 4 wheeler last summer and boy it is a hoot watching him tool around. He reminds me so much of his father right now.
" God Bless him and keep him safe. "
It's pretty neat that you can set the maximum speed that he can go and it won't go any faster than we want him to go. Blake and Doug really enjoy the quality time together when they get to go the The Hunt Camp and ride together.
Blake is growing up so fast, my prayer is that, I really take the time to enjoy the moments I have with him. He is starting Kindergarten in the Fall and I am excited and scared at the same time.
It just seems like once they start school it all happens so fast... May God make me appreciate each moment in our lives. I can't change the fact that he's growing up!
" God Bless my Blakey!"

7 comments:

Mrs. G said...

I join you in blessing our little guy as he gets ready to head into kindergarden. Such a fun time. I remember your first day of school and having many of the same feelings you are having now.
Love you,
Mom

Kelly said...

It was so great to hear from you and I am SO happy you have updated your blog!!! I check it all the time and thought you had given up on it!! I can't believe how BIG your boys are!! Holy cow!! Adorable, adorable, adorable. Life is constant craziness around here...I'm sure you can relate! Please send my love to your family. xoxo!

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Oh yay! You're back! I told your mom how much I loved your blog and that I wish you would start blogging again! I got my wish;)!

What a precious boy! My son used to wear a Bibleman costume all of the time that had a breastplate of righteousness! Too cute! They grow up fast don't they?

I am going to check out your previous posts!

Enjoy!
Cathy

I am now your newest follower!

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

I just popped back in to let you know that I added you to my blog roll!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Tapping World Summit 2011 said...

He certainly looks adorable and a big boy riding his bike!

No.5 said...

I love your blog and hope you are doing well as it has been a while since your last post. I would love to know where you got your red and white flooring. I have looked everywher and my poor husband is convinced it does not exist.

Tanya said...

Watch out!! Henry sees this he will have Blake on a dirtbike!!